12-Inch Heavy Duty Woofer + 2-inch Titanium HF Driver
Sound that makes performances and audiences truly come alive doesn't come easy. But C Series loudspeakers put the power of unique Renkus-Heinz developments like Complex Conic Horns to work for you. Versatile enclosure designs, go-anywhere hardware and rugged construction help solve your sound reinforcement challenges easily and quickly.
The C121 features a 12-inch heavy duty woofer and a 2-inch titanium HF driver.
CX121 Non-Powered Loudspeakers
For use with external amplification
• Compact Design
Outstanding, full-range ± 3 dB, 60 Hz to 18 kHz performance in a compact, space-saving design.
• Exclusive 90° x 40° Complex Conic Design
Provides constant beamwidth/directivity without the problems of conventional rectangular horns; can be rotated 90° within the cabinet for wide or deep listening spaces.
• 2-inch Extended Range Titanium HF Driver
Provides smooth, low distortion high frequency performance to 18 kHz and beyond.
• Heavy-Duty 12-inch Woofer
Easily handles 600 Watts of program power.
• Built-in Crossover
Includes EQ and high frequency protection; in the C121 eliminates need for a separate electronic crossover and bi-amplification.
If you need an outstanding high-power 12-inch 2-way system, order the C121.
• Virtually any application where size is a critical issue and outstanding sonic performance is required.
• Ideal compact main PA for music and speech or as part of a high output distributed system in larger venues.
• Houses of worship, schools, performing art centers, night clubs, stadiums and arenas.
• Ideal main PA for unobtrusive live music and speech reinforcement or as fill coverage in larger systems.
• Rental A/V, DJ systems, churches, schools, etc.