The C62 features dual 6.5-inch Heavy-Duty LF drivers with carbon fiber cones and a 1-inch Extended Range Titanium HF Driver.
• Miniaturized Design
Outstanding, full-range 70 Hz to 20 kHz performance in a extremely compact, space-saving design.
• Exclusive Complex Conic Design
Complex Conic Horn provides superior pattern control with low distortion.
• Wide-Angle 150º x 60º Coverage
Complex Conic Horn provides smooth 150º x 60º coverage.
• 1-inch Extended Range Titanium HF Driver
Provides smooth, low distortion high frequency performance to 20 kHz and beyond.
• Heavy-Duty 6.5-inch Woofers
With carbon fiber cone easily handles 400 Watts of program power.
• Built-in Crossover
Eliminates need for a separate electronic crossover and bi-amplification.
• Virtually any application where size is a critical issue and outstanding sonic performance is required.
• Ideal for many side and front fill applications; mounts inconspicuously in walls or ceilings, under and
over balconies, etc.
• Foreground music systems in shopping malls, retail stores, offices, etc.