8-inch Heavy Duty Woofer + 1-inch titanium HF driver
Sound that makes performances and audiences truly come alive doesn't come easy. But C Series loudspeakers put the power of unique Renkus-Heinz developments like Complex Conic Horns to work for you. Versatile enclosure designs, go-anywhere hardware and rugged construction help solve your sound reinforcement challenges easily and quickly.
The C81 features an 8-inch heavy duty woofer and a 1-inch titanium HF driver.
CX81 Non-Powered Loudspeakers
For use with external amplification
• High Volume Output, Small Enclosures
70 Hz to 20 kHz ±3 dB: Outstanding, full-range performance in an extremely compact, space-saving design.
• Exclusive 120° x 60° Complex Conic Design
Provides constant beamwidth/directivity without the problems of conventional rectangular horns; can be rotated 90° within the cabinet for wide or deep listening spaces.
• 1-inch Extended Range Titanium HF Driver
Provides smooth, low distortion high frequency performance to 20 kHz and beyond.
• Heavy-Duty 8-inch Woofer
Easily handles 250 Watts of program power.
• Virtually any application where size is a critical issue and outstanding sonic performance is required.
• Ideal for fills, delays, distributed and playback systems Churches, schools, sports venues, board rooms, malls, transportation venues, retail environments
• Ideal solution for portable, compact, full-range sound reinforcement requirements.
• Performing artists, rental A/V, schools, churches, etc.