Sound that makes performances and audiences truly come alive doesn't come easy. But C Series loudspeakers put the power of unique Renkus-Heinz developments like Complex Conic horns to work for you. Versatile enclosure designs, go-anywhere hardware and rugged construction help solve your sound reinforcement challenges easily and quickly.
C118S subwoofers were developed as companion pieces to full range C series loudspeakers. They provide the high impact sub bass energy needed in many venues.
CX118S Non-Powered Loudspeakers
For use with external amplification
• Powerful 18-inch Subwoofers
Outstanding 35 Hz to 100 Hz, 137 dB peak SPL sub-bass performance.
• High Performance, High Power Woofers
With 4-inch voice coils, rigid cast-alloy frames and long throw magnetic structures easily handle 900 Watts of program power.
• Built-In Lo-Pass Filter
Eliminates the need for an external electronic crossover.
If you need an outstanding high-power 18-inch subwoofer, order the C118S.
• Virtually any application where high-output, low frequency content is required
• High quality music/speech systems and surround systems for houses of worship, schools, performing art centers, night clubs, etc.
• Live music reinforcement, DJ systems, houses of worship, schools, etc.