Remote Controllerd Zone Extender Module for additional 6-sub-zones, dual source path A&B EN54-16;
- Directly connected to a single/dual output line of the DA-200 / DCA2.500 amplifier.
The SW6 Zone Extender & Switching module sub-devides the signal path A & B into
6x additional surveilled speaker-line outputs.
- All SW6-outputs can be individually addressed and are carrying signal path A or B.
- Each output can switch to internal 20kHz line surveillance generator (path C).
- Each switched output zone requires an EOL-device for line-integrity detection.
- Max. of 2-3x SW6 sharing 1x L-Net connection for communication and power purpose.
(Without additional 24VDC) The SW6 can be remotely powered (doubled for daisy chaining) incase more than
2-3x SW6 units need to be linked to a single L-Net line.
- Max. load: Input 500W per channel (2ch) Output 20-200W per line (6 lines)
- Redundant L-Net link (max. 250m), 2xRJ45
- Addressable: 0-255
Power: L-Net for daisy chaining / 2x 24-30VDC Input for daisy chaning (max. 175mA/225mA @ 24VDC)