Advanced Steered Beam Technology
• Dual Redundant Dante Connectivity
• RHAON II Control and Dante audio delivery over the same Dante network connection
• Fifth Generation
• 8x 4" Coaxial Transducers each with three HF tweeters
• 8x Amplifier and DSP channels
• Beam control effective down to 800Hz
• Multiple beams and multiple acoustic beam centers
• Multiple Configuration Presets
• Slim, Low-Profile Design
ICONYX technology gives sound system designers the power to create a system to cover even the most problematic spaces. Up to four steerable beams can be individually shaped and aimed from a single IC8-RD column using the powerful software-controlled DSP.
Multichannel audiophile amplifiers power arrays of purpose-designed coaxial transducers, each with its own triple tweeter high frequency array. This triple tweeter "array within an array" design reduces the distance between HF sources for greatly improved high frequency performance with consistent, broad horizontal dispersion.